Meet Your Coach
Dave Scott has been a Pastor since 1985, serving in the roles of Youth, Associate, and Senior. Dave Started Fit2Serve (F2S) in August 2012.
Dave began Fit2Serve out of a desire to fuel pastors and leaders in the local church in 2012. He personally experienced a life-changing transformation as a result of losing 40 pounds to prepare to climb Mt. Whitney years before. He felt his calling was to bring life to those deepest in the trenches of ministry.
In 2015, Dave began offering life and ministry coaching to leaders and individuals looking to accelerate their effectiveness in business, ministry, and life in general. With the use of technology, Dave’s influence was no longer limited by geography.
Dave’s skilled questioning and insights will focus sessions that you set the agenda for, and his contagious optimism will make your time together fly by. Business leaders have valued good coaching, and Dave believes it’s time the church take advantage of this tool. You don’t need a therapist; you need a coach.
Dave and his wife have raised 3 children and reside in Southern California where Dave enjoys a wide variety of outdoor adventures and serving in a local church’s marriage and care ministries. Contact Dave now and get started on a brand new adventure.
- Summitting Mount Whitney (2008, 2014)
- Tough Mudder (2013)
- Renegade Off-Road Triathlon (2014)
- Solvang Century Ride (2016, 2017)
- Long Beach Sprint Triathlon (2016)
- Backpacking trips in Yosemite, Aspen, Grand Canyon, Glacier National Park, and the Himalayas
Training & Certifications
- Masters of Divinity, Talbot School of Theology
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Specializations: Corrective Exercises, Sports Nutrition, Weight Loss
- Coaching Mastery Certificate from Creative Results Management
- Credentialed Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through International Coach Federation (ICF)